Nov 26, 2022
BIT 186 - WordPress for Web Developers
Prerequisite: BIT 173 Basics of Website Creation
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Create a feature-rich, responsive, and accessible website using WordPress.
- Adjust settings, add users, customize menus and themes, and install plugins to a WordPress site.
- Enhance the layout and design of a WordPress site with custom HTML/CSS.
- Develop and apply custom plugins to a WordPress site with PHP.
- Describe effective workflows for WordPress site development and management.
- Describe techniques for the administration of a WordPress site.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)