THR 117 - Creative Dramatics
Fundamentals of creative dramatics, its use in teaching, recreation and rehabilitation. Introduction to techniques used and practical application opportunities.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Practice the elements of drama such as voice/body utilization, imagination, improvisation, etc.
2. Utilize interpersonal skills and confidence in their own instincts by applying dramatic techniques.
3. Demonstate dramatic techniques as a teaching/learning tool.
4. Practice dramatic techniques of improvisation and role playing for the purpose of problem-solving.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of dramatic exercises.
6. Conceptualize theatrical productions as a whole.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of instructional strategies through practice and creating a lesson plan.
Add to Portfolio