CST 120 - Java Programming
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create an applet.
2. Integrate applets in webpages.
3. Describe Java and AWT basics.
4. Dynamically use applet size information to position items on the applet.
5. Create Java applets with animation.
6. Describe a GUI interface.e
7. Have interaction with the user through Event Handling.
8. Use images in applet programs.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)