Apr 01, 2023
BIT 265 W - Project Management
This course is designed to prepare students in planning, organizing, and executing the steps in project development. Students will develop teamwork and time-management skills to carry a project through its life cycle.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Define project management.
- Detail the phases and processes of initiating a project.
- Apply successful team building skills.
- Proceed through the steps involved in the planning stage.
- Follow steps in project control.
- Monitor a project.
- Work with the support systems of project management.
- Work successfully in a team environment, using all the necessary tools to complete a project.
- Submit weekly updates to instructor on assigned projects.