Associate in Science Transfer Program
CIP CODE: 52.1101
The Business Administration program in International Business is a sequence of courses with a global emphasis in Business and Liberal Arts that leads to the Associate in Science degree. The program is designed primarily to prepare the student for transfer to four-year schools although some students do seek employment immediately after graduation. The SUNY Broome Department of Business has transfer agreements with many universities which ensure graduates full junior status at the upper division school. Credits earned in the International Business major easily transfer to four-year colleges and students may continue their studies in International Business or other Business and non-business majors.
The program is designed to be completed in two years of full-time study. However, students who wish to pursue part-time studies may do so. Schedules can be personalized to fit many needs including day, evening, weekend, and distance learning classes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functional areas of business to include accounting, marketing and law.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, analyze and make business decisions.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively.
- Be able to evaluate and compare professional, ethical, behavioral and social responsibilities, in a business context.
- Satisfy SUNY Wide General Education requirements.
Program supervised by:
Gian Roma, Chairperson
Office: Business Building, Room 108
Telephone: 607 778-5133
John Bunnell, Coordinator
Office: Business Building, Room 218
Telephone: 607 778-5143/5008
Erin Yetsko Frye,Coordinator
Office: Business Building, Room 229
Telephone: 607 778-5487/5008
Edward Yetsko, Coordinator
Office: Business Building, Room 204
Telephone: 607 778-5142/5008