THR 276 - Rehearsal and Performance for Television
Casting, rehearsing, and acting in made-for-television and film, dramatic and comedy scripts.
Prerequisite: Permission of Instructor
3 Class Hours; 2 Class Hours, 2 Studio Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this coure the student will be able to:
1. Perform single-camera acting techniques for acting in film and TV.
2. Perform actors' skills for a master shot and close-up shot.
3. Utilize on-camera blocking, business, subtext, and reactions.
4. Define and practice the differences between stage and film acting.
5. Audition for on-camera acting scenes.
6. Analyze and critique the work of those working in the industry.
[Add to Portfolio]