CST 210 - Business Security
This fourth security course concentrates on the security aspects related to business, including legal and ethical computing standards, security cost analysis, physical plant security, disaster recovery, business continuity, security policies and procedures, training, and careers in network security.
Prerequisite: CST 103 General Security Concepts
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Describe how to perform a security cost analysis.
2. Describe the various steps involved in analyzing physical plant security, and providing disaster recovery and business continuity.
3. Explain the different ways of detecting network-based intruders.
4. Understand how to perform forensic analysis on spam and spoofed email.
5. Be familiar with ethics, computer crime, and information privacy issues.
6. Know what security policies and procedures are required for an organization.
Add to Portfolio