CST 140 - Computer Maintenance
This course teaches the principals of good computer maintenance including: identification of hardware components, storage organization, hardware and software troubleshooting, disaster recovery, safety procedures, and maintenance plans.
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Identify hardware components of a computer system.
2. Organize secondary storage systems.
3. Trouleshoot hardware and software.
4. Maintain backups for disaster recovery.
5. Follow safety procedures.
6. Develop a maintenance plan.
Add to Portfolio