BUS 297 - Co-operative Work Experience
On-the-job experience may be obtained in such areas as retailing, banking, fast foods, government services and hotel management, as well as CPA firms, public accounting offices, industrial, business and government offices where accounting is performed. Cooperative work students will meet with the coordinator one hour each week.
Prerequisite: 2.5 GPA and 3.0 in Business courses
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Apply classroom instruction to the job experience and articulate this in writing.
2. Investigate and report on procedures followed for employee training, evaluation, and advancement.
3. Describe, in-depth, exactly what was learned in the accomplishment of learning objectives.
4. Describe, in writing, job training and job duties.
5. Have developed work skills related to career goals and describe these in writing.
[Add to Portfolio]