BUS 242 - Marketing Seminar
Senior capstone course which integrates various business subjects previously studied. Individual and team approach are utilized to analyze comprehensive marketing and management cases. A competitive computer based marketing simulation will give students a realistic view of the dynamic interaction of various marketing and management forces. This course is student centered and focuses on interpretation of marketing information and the development of critical thinking skills. Cases, computer simulation, discussion.
Prerequisite: BUS 141 Marketing
3 Class Hours
Non-marketing majors must have instructor's permission.
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the interrelationship of Business subjects previously studied.
2. Analyze marketing application to non-profit as well as profit organizations.
3. Apply problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to the marketing process.
4. Assess the team concept as it applies to marketing endeavors.
5. Be proficient in marketing, its strategies, outperforming competition, and solving marketing problems.
6. Analyze the consequences of marketing actions before implementing those actions.
Add to Portfolio