Oct 20, 2019
BUS 213 - Business Plan Development
Students will learn how to research, develop and write a detailed business plan. Emphasis is placed on understanding the major sections of a business plan: Management and Organization Plan, Product/Service Plan, Marketing Plan, and Financial Plan. In addition the identification and evaluation of resources available for small business funding will be explored. Students will be required to develop and present a business plan.
Prerequisite: BUS 113 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes for this Course:
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will:
- Understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Understand the information, research, and analysis required to determine the feasibility of a business venture.
- Understand the importance of a well-developed business plan.
- Understand the major components of the business plan and the information that should be included in each component.
- Have completed and presented a detailed business plan.
[Add to Portfolio]