BUS 109 - Workplace Readiness
Emphasis will be on resume development, job search techniques, interview preparation, and workplace etiquette. The method of instruction will include lecture, discussion, and role playing.
1 Class Hour
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Develop a professional resume.
2. Utilize contemporary job search techniques.
3. Explain the importance of pre-interview preparation including knowledge about the firm's history, product information, and salary expectations.
4. Prepare for job interviews by understanding the interview process from the employer's perspective; including the importance of appropriate dress and interview demeanor.
5. Discuss the need to become a responsible, knowledgeable employee with positive work attitudes.
Add to Portfolio