BIT 250 - Integrated Microsoft Office
Integrated Microsoft Office will acquaint students with operating systems and file management, word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications, and presentation graphics. Students will integrate these skills and programs with business related cases.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the use of word processing functions with Microsoft Word.
2. Prepare database applications using Microsoft Access.
3. Apply a basic understanding of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
4. Create presentation graphics using Microsoft PowerPoint.
5. Develop basic business documents using the above software applications.
6. Demonstrate the ability to integrate files prepared using the above software applications.
Add to Portfolio