BIT 173 - Website Creation with HTML/CSS
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the HTML/CSS standards and specifications.
2. Create and design the framework and content for a Website including structure, layout, format, links, lists, tables.
3. Use sound writing principles to prepare copy for a Website.
4. Work with images to enhance a Website.
5. Implement a responsive design.
6. Create and process Web forms.
7. Create visual effects and animation.
8. Incorporate video and audio.
10. Integrate a Website with social media.
11. Optimize the Website for search engines.
12. Demonstrate the features of a Website to an audience.
[Add to Portfolio]