BHM 270 - Hospitality Managerial Accounting
This course provides students with a basis for planning and protecting a hospitality operation's financial success. Covers methods of financial analysis, forecasting, and budget and cost management.
Prerequisite: BHM 235 Hotel and Restaurant Cost Control
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Employ accounting principles and interpret Income Statements and Balance Sheet information.
2. Analyze financial data and ratios.
3. Institute operating controls and pricing methodologies.
4. Conduct effective cost management operations.
5. Establish budgets and cash management systems.
6. Create financial and investment plans.
Add to Portfolio