BHM 125 - Hospitality Law (WE)
A study of the legal principles governing hospitality operations including: common law, contracts, laws of tort and negligence, hotel-guest relationship, laws regarding food, food service and alcoholic beverages and employment laws.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Illustrate an understanding of the role of the law as related to the Hospitality Industry.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of appellate and original jurisdiction.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the procedural history of a case by briefing the original and all appellate court decisions in the correct order.
4. Articulate current laws affecting the Hospitality Industry.
5. Use rules established by case law to demonstrate an understanding of the Hospitality Industry.
Add to Portfolio