ART 214 - Internship
Available to second-year Art and Design students with a faculty member's recommendation. Internship requirements will be developed on an individual basis with an art faculty member's supervision.
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Integrate their experience with the workings of arts/business/educational organizations into developing a larger perspective of their chosen area of fine or applied art.
2. Apply the knowledge gained within a particular field related to their career path.
3. Learn to budget time in relation to required tasks.
4. Establish a network of contacts in their chosen area.
5. Develop a list of references for future employment.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)