EET 162 - Computer Aided Network Analysis Laboratory
This course expands upon the analysis techniques introduced in EET 121. It covers analysis of complex electric and electronic circuits by application of network theorems. Computers will be used to analyze and display the response of two port networks.
Prerequisites: EET 107 Electronic Computer Applications, EET 121 DC & AC Circuits, EET 121 DC & AC Circuits Laboratory, MAT 130 Applied Algebra and Trigonometry
2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Write programs to analyze AC electric circuits.
2. Write the equation for a sinusoidal voltage including amplitude and frequency.
3. Analyze AC circuits using network theorems.
4. Calculate Z and A parameters for two port networks.
5. Analyze high pass, low pass, and resonant circuits.
6. Generate a Bode plot of a frequency dependant circuit.
7. Solve AC circuit problems using systems of equations.
8. Use LaPlace transforms to perform transient response analysis.
Add to Portfolio