THR 266 - Acting for TV, Film, and Commercials
Proficiency in performing before the camera. Character analysis, quick study, re-takes, voice-overs, studio projection, facial nuances, and subtlety of mannerism.
2 Class Hours, 2 Studio Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate skills and exercises involved in the art and craft of acting for the camera such as listening, concentration, relaxation, energy, spontaneity, character development.
2. Dissect and analyze a script with circumstances, character, events and objectives.
3. Interpret a script by using sub-text, scoring, intention, etc.
4. Analyze and critique the work of those working in the industry.
5. Speak and write intelligently on the theories and terminology used in the business of acting for the camera.
[Add to Portfolio]