THR 255 - Improvisational Acting/ Psychodrama
Spontaneously developed acting sequences to mirror real-life situations. Techniques of character, interaction with audiences. Possible performances at local agencies, schools and pertinent organizations.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Utilize improvisational acting exercises for performance.
2. Articulate acting history, theory and vocabulary.
3. Demonstrate vocal and movement capabilities in order to perform improvisation.
4. Define the introductory exercises of improvisation.
5. Interpret the exercises in order to perform effective improvisation.
6. Take part in an improvisational ensemble.
7. Identify and practice beginning acting exercises as the foundation of improv technique, including warming up.
[Add to Portfolio]