Oct 17, 2019
THR 255 - Improvisational Acting/ Psychodrama
Spontaneously developed acting sequences to mirror real-life situations. Techniques of character, interaction with audiences. Possible performances at local agencies, schools and pertinent organizations.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Utilize improvisational acting exercises for performance.
- Articulate acting history, theory and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate vocal and movement capabilities in order to perform improvisation.
- Define the introductory exercises of improvisation.
- Interpret the exercises in order to perform effective improvisation.
- Take part in an improvisational ensemble.
- Identify and practice beginning acting exercises as the foundation of improv technique, including warming up.
[Add to Portfolio]