THR 114 - Oral Interpretation
Oral presentation of prose, poetry, drama and comedy performed individually and in groups.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Acquire the performance skills necessary to share a believable, honest and clear interpretation of a literary work with an audience.
2. Analyze and understand the meaning of selected works of literature.
3. Apply their own life experience to performance of texts.
4. Evaluate and critique the oral interpretative skills of others.
5. Use constructive collaborative skills as a result of the team spirit needed to work with a group or partner on an interpretative project.
[Add to Portfolio]