RAD 232 - Clinical Education V
Application of advanced radiographic procedures including evening assignments in an affiliated hospital. Clinical hours: 12 hr/week for 15 weeks.
Prerequisite: RAD 230 Clinical Education IV
12 Clinical Hours/Week
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Perform advanced imaging procedures, simulations, and terminal competencies to include patient care and communication skills, radiation protection, image production, and evaluation images.
2. Demonstrate entry level radiographer skills and professional attitude.
3. Demonstrate competency in the use of radiographic equipment, radiation protection, patient communication, and contrast agents.
4. Maintain radiographer's practice standards and HIPAA compliance.
5. Complete American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Clinical Competency Requirements.
[Add to Portfolio]