RAD 230 - Clinical Education IV
Practical application of advanced positioning techniques in an affiliating site. Clinical hours: 18 hrs/week for 15 weeks.
Prerequisite: RAD 133 Summer Clinical Education III or permission of instructor
18 Clinical Hours/Week
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Perform advanced imaging procedures under more indirect supervision for second year level students focusing on procedures such as: skull, sinuses, facial bones, surgical, pediatric, trauma.
- Demonstrate continued professional attitude in the clinical practice.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of radiographic equipment, radiation protection, patient communication, and contrast agents.
- Maintain radiographer's practice standards and HIPAA compliance.
- Perform with 80% accuracy a minimum of 10 competencies on specific categories, after proving proficiency on campus practical exams.
[Add to Portfolio]