RAD 220 - Radiologic Pathology
A presentation of the various medical and surgical diseases and their relationship to radiographic procedures.
Prerequisite: BIO 132 Human Biology II
1 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Define basic terms related to pathology.
2. Discuss the symptoms manifested and treatment of various congenital, chronic, acute, and acquired diseases.
3. Identify diseases causes by or contributed to by genetic factors.
4. Identify various disease processes radiographically.
5. Explain how a disease might affect the production of the radiographic image.
[Add to Portfolio]