Jul 12, 2020
RAD 220 - Radiologic Pathology
A presentation of the various medical and surgical diseases and their relationship to radiographic procedures.
Prerequisite: BIO 132 Human Biology II
1 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Define basic terms related to pathology.
- Discuss the symptoms manifested and treatment of various congenital, chronic, acute, and acquired diseases.
- Identify diseases causes by or contributed to by genetic factors.
- Identify various disease processes radiographically.
- Explain how a disease might affect the production of the radiographic image.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)