Jan 20, 2019
PED 172 - Volleyball (CV)
A basic course in the fundamentals of power volleyball. Team strategy, history and rules. Drills and competitive play.
4 Class Hours, 12 Laboratory Hours per half semester
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the studnet will be able to:
- Understand the rules and regulations of volleyball.
- Execute the basic skills of volleyball: forearm pass, set, and (underhand) serve in a game like setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of correct skill selection and decision making-making abilities.
- Facilitate game- play in controlled environment.
- Work cooperatively as a small group as well as with the larger class as a whole.
- Work to challenge each other to improve their skills in a competitive and cooperative environment.
[Add to Portfolio]