Jan 24, 2018
PED 169 - Tennis (CV)
Instruction and practice in the basic strokes - forehand, backhand, serve and volley. Rules, terminology and equipment. Strategy for singles and doubles.
4 Class Hours, 11 Laboratory Hours per half semester
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Grip-(forehand, backhand, service and volley)
- Ready position, hitting position.
- Know the execution of forehand, backhand, volley and serve.
- Know the execution of volley.
- Serve the play in to play.
- Learn proper tennis scoring and appropriate terminology.
- Learn and execute proper pre-match warm-up.
[Add to Portfolio]