Jul 21, 2018
PED 127 - Jogging (CV)
Jogging as a possible leisure time activity. Physiological benefits, improvement of technique and basic principles of training. Individual works at own level and sets own goals. Distance usually worked: 2 miles.
3 Class Hours, 12 Laboratory Hours per semester
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Have knowledge of fundamental skills, techniques, related to jogging.
- Have proficiency in execution of skills covered.
- Have an understanding of strategies, safety and etiquette associated with jogging.
- Have an understanding of the mental and physical health benefits to be derived from jogging.
- Have an appropriate level of proficiency in personal health as it relates to components such as cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility, body composition, balance, coordination and agility.
[Add to Portfolio]