PED 106 - Badminton (CV)
Instruction and practice in the various strokes. Rules, terminology and equipment. Strategy for singles and doubles.
4 Class Hours, 11 Laboratory Hours per half semester
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Recognize and identify the five basic shots in the game of badminton.
- Demonstrate the five basic shots in the game of badminton.
- Have an understanding of the rules and scoring of a badminton game.
- Identity and execute the two basic service strokes/Drop and High clear.
- Have an appreciation of badminton as a game that allows for a wide range of expertise and conditioning, from leisurely played in back yard game to a highly competitive athletic event.
[Add to Portfolio]