Oct 22, 2020
BHM 270 - Hospitality Managerial Accounting
This course provides students with a basis for planning and protecting a hospitality operation's financial success. Covers methods of financial analysis, forecasting, and budget and cost management.
Prerequisite: BHM 235 Hotel and Restaurant Cost Control
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Employ accounting principles and interpret Income Statements and Balance Sheet information.
- Analyze financial data and ratios.
- Institute operating controls and pricing methodologies.
- Conduct effective cost management operations.
- Establish budgets and cash management systems.
- Create financial and investment plans.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)