MUS 121 - Piano Class II
This course is a continuation of Piano Class I and further develops the necessary piano skills required to perform elementary to intermediate piano literature.
Prerequisite: MUS 120 Piano Class I
1 Studio Hour
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Play an intermediate to a late intermediate piano solo.
2. Play 12 major scales, chords and arpeggio's.
3. Sight read at an intermediate level.
4. Harmonize melodies with I, IV, V, I.
5. Transpose short excerpts at the elementary level.
6. Play from a lead sheet.
[Add to Portfolio]