COM 230 - Motion Graphics
This course is an introduction to the theory and practice of motion graphics through the use of the Adobe Creative Suite package of applications, which includes Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator. This is a hands-on course, as well as being theory-based in its approach. Students will learn all aspects of vector-based motion graphics for film, video, and web-based post-production applications.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Develop a storyboard for time-based media.
2. Create basic animation sequences using vector-based drawing tools.
3. Execute frame-by-frame animations using a timeline.
4. Script basic commands for interactivity.
5. Design a user-friendly environment.
[Add to Portfolio]