FRS 204 - Protection and Suppression Systems
Comprehensive overview of the design and operation of the various types of fire protection systems, including fire alarm and detection systems, automatic fire sprinkler systems, special hazard fire protection systems, smoke control and management systems, and security and emergency response systems.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Understand basics of fire behavior.
2. Describe fire protection systems and the model code process.
3. List the functions fire alarm systems provide.
4. Articulate various types of fire alarm and detection systems.
5. Recognize specialized fire protection systems.
[Add to Portfolio]