FRS 101 - Fire Prevention and Protection
Methods, policies and procedures relative to establishing and operating appropriate fire prevention and protection programs.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Understand history and development of public, local, state and federal fire prevention organizations.
2. Analyze functions, duties and responsibilities of a fire prevention bureau.
3. Review building code and fire prevention model building codes.
4. Identify hazards and deficiencies of fire protection and fire protection equipment systems.
5. Demonstrate a public fire safety education program.
[Add to Portfolio]