EGR 298 - Cooperative Work Experience
Student/s undertake/s an independent supervised work experience in industry under the guidance of a faculty member. Only one cooperative work experience course allowed per semester. Equivalent Load.
Prerequisite: Department approval
1 Class Hour
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of professional practices.
2. Improve problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
3. Behave and dress professionally and appropriately.
4. Listen effectively.
5. Allocate time effectively.
6. Adapt effectively to changing conditions.
7. Develop appropriate workplace attitudes.
8. Develop individual responsibility.
[Add to Portfolio]