PED 269 - Tennis II
Students will learn intermediate tennis skills to enhance their level of play. Competitive skills and strategies will be emphasized with a concentration on doubles play.
Prerequisite: PED 169 Tennis I
4 Class Hours, 11 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate consistency in their basic skills of forehand, backhand, volley, and serve.
2. Execute a slice, lob, and overhead, and utilize each in play.
3. Pass a quiz recalling the rules for a singles and a doubles game.
4. Employ learned singles strategies during a game.
5. Employ learned doubles strategies during a game.
[Add to Portfolio]