EET 107 - Electronic Computer Applications
This course will introduce students to computer software and hardware specific to the Electrical/ Electronics curriculum, and provide experience using word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation software in electronic course work.
Prior or Concurrent: EET 121 DC & AC Circuits, EET 121 DC & AC Circuits Laboratory
3 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Write technical reports with embedded data tables, graphs, circuit diagrams and equations.
2. Create and deliver a technical presentation.
3. Create electrical circuits and simulate them using software.
4. Understand programming concepts and create simple algorithms.
5. Program an industrial robot and programmable controller.
6. Create a circuit board layout from a schematic.
[Add to Portfolio]