ECO 111 - Macroeconomics
Causes of unemployment and inflation and the government's efforts to control them. Problems of economic growth as they relate to our economy and the other countries, developed and underdeveloped. International trade and finance problems.
3 Class Hours
Satisfies the Civic Education requirements
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of and apply an economic perspective.
2. Identify causes of fluctuations in economic activities.
3. Identify phases of the business cycle in the macroeconomy.
4. Interpret macroeconomic aggregate variables.
5. Describe the application of governmental stabilization policies.
[Add to Portfolio]