CST 222 - C# Essentials
A fast paced introduction to the object-oriented C# programming. Course provides coverage of C# terms and definitions in addition to historical links to the C and C++ languages. This course is a continuation of CST 150 and provides additional programming detail in object-oriented programming techniques. Extensive laboratory assignments and projects are used in this course.
Prerequisite: CST 113 Introduction to Programming
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. List and demonstrate structured and object oriented programming techniques.
2. List and demonstrate advanced conceptual object knowledge for object oriented programs.
3. List and demonstrate details relating to inheritance in the object oriented environment.
4. Demonstrate the ability to use construct/destructor methods in object oriented applications.
5. Develop and document Windows based GUI applications.
6. Develop and document multiple forms within a Windows GUI application.
[Add to Portfolio]