Feb 18, 2019
CST 131 - Internet Programming Languages
Prerequisite: CST 113 Introduction to Programming
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Create a basic Web page with HTML commands.
- Demonstrate the use of HTML tags for ordered lists, pictures, fonts, frames, and links.
- Design effective Web pages and techniques to keep the user interested in the Web page.
- Demonstrate the basics of a current webpage editor.
- Demonstrate how to alter the HTML created by a current webpage editor.
- Create and Validate an XML Document.
- Work with Basic XML Schemas.
[Add to Portfolio]