CST 127 - Introduction to C++ for Engineers
Introduction to the fundamentals of structured programming using C++. Topics may include input-output statements, data types, loop structures, decision structures and functions. Lab assignments emphasize engineering concepts as well as program development using modular design and self-documentation.
2 Class Hours, 2 Laboratory Hours
(This course cannot be used as a course substitute in any CST program)
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Use a C++ editor and compiler.
2. Effectively use input/output statements, variable and constants.
3. Use assignment statements, if statements, loops and methods.
4. Create programs that use input and output file.
5. Create programs that declare, initialize and manipulate arrays.
6. Use C++ elements to solve engineering problems.
[Add to Portfolio]