CRJ 225 - Security Administration
Administration of public and private security efforts: problems in protection program development and evaluation, functions of various levels of personnel, company/organizational relations, documents and personnel access control, detection systems, devices, and equipment, emergency and disaster planning, new directions in the field of security.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the problems in protection program development and evaluations.
2. Explain the functions of various levels of personnel within an organization.
3. Assess the relative strengths and weaknesses of various detection systems, devices, and equipment.
4. Describe the new directions in the field of security.
5. Prepare a written disaster plan for an organization.
[Add to Portfolio]