CIV 105 - Introductory AutoCAD
An introduction to computer aided drafting using AutoCAD. Instruction includes file management, basic drawing commands, creating, editing and manipulation of drawing elements, and dimensioning.
1 Class Hour, 3 Laboratory Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
1. Create and/or delete basic geometric entities such as lines, arcs, circles, points, chamfers, fillets.
2. Edit (trim, extnd, break) basic geometric entities.
3. Manipulate and/or copy existing geometry by moving, rotating, or mirroring it.
4. Use screen controls to redraw-pan, or zoom within a view of a model.
5. Verify various data about existing entities in order to properly analyze existing geometry.
6. Dimension and label drawings.
7. Save and/or recall file properly.
[Add to Portfolio]