CLT 298 - Special Topics
The study of a topic relevant to the Clinical Laboratory Technologies that is beyond the scope of the existing course offerings.
Prerequisite: Department approval
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Define core concepts in the topic content area.
- Discuss the relevance of the special topic to the field of Clinical Laboratory Technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the specified content area.
- Differentiate the significance of the special topic.
- Critique contrasting perspectives on the special topic.
Add to Portfolio