CLT 298 - Special Topics
The study of a topic relevant to the Clinical Laboratory Technologies that is beyond the scope of the existing course offerings.
Prerequisite: Department approval
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Define core concepts in the topic content area.
2. Discuss the relevance of the special topic to the field of Clinical Laboratory Technologies.
3. Demonstrate knowledge in the specified content area.
4. Differentiate the significance of the special topic.
5. Critique contrasting perspectives on the special topic.
[Add to Portfolio]