BUS 238 - Marketing Research
Methods of collecting and interpreting marketing information which affects marketing management. Specific applications to problem identification in market development, gauging market potential and implementation of research designs in the marketplace.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Explain the role of marketing research within a firm.
2. Apply the elements of research design.
3. Formulate data collection.
4. Apply sampling methods in marketing.
5. Analyze collected data.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of specific research applications.
[Add to Portfolio]