BUS 201 - Intermediate Accounting II
A more advanced treatment of accounting for property, plant, equipment, intangible assets, current and long-term liabilities. Corporation accounting, funds flow reporting, financial statement analysis.
Prerequisite: BUS 200 Intermediate Accounting I
4 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Discuss the intricacies of accounting for long term assets.
2. Value, record, and analyze liabilities.
3. Explain the differences between invested equity and earned equity.
4. Demonstrate the differences between the direct and indirect method of presenting a statement of cash flows.
5. Discuss the appropriate revenue recognition principle.
[Add to Portfolio]