BUS 152 - Selling Fundamentals
Principles of sales with practical application. Steps leading to a successful sale - prospecting, planning and delivering, dramatizing, handling objections, closing, building good will. Development and presentation of a complete procedure for a product or service. Closed-circuit television used to critique sales presentations.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Understand the Salesperson's responsibilities and qualifications.
2. Be capable of analyzing the elements of consumer motivation.
3. Demonstrate methods of prospecting and explain why prosperity is important.
4. Plan and deliver effective sales presentations.
5. Explain methods used to dramatize a sales presentation.
6. Demonstrate effective methods of handling customer objections and closing the sale.
[Add to Portfolio]