BUS 131 - Personal Finance
Guidelines for financial planning regarding long-term and short-term installments buying, i.e., homes, autos, etc., credit, insurances, taxes, savings, bud- getting, and investments in real estate, stocks, bonds, IRA's, mutual funds, money market accounts, etc.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create a plan or alter an existing plan for his/her financial goals.
2. Stretch his/her income through careful use of budgeting, tax planning, wise use of credit, and careful purchase of housing and vehicles.
3. Protect income and assets through effective use of insurance.
4. Invest properly for future goal achievement through an understanding based on their Risk Profile.
5. Plan for retirement years and estate transfer.
[Add to Portfolio]