CRJ 254 - Risk Management
Basic understanding of how multiple disciplines deliver safety messages and how driver educators fit into the safety arena.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Recognize and identify accident causation and prevention.
2. Identify major problems surrounding safety education programs for prevention effectiveness.
3. Familiarization of everday safety responsibilities.
4. Ability to analyze specific safety prevention programs.
5. Identify basic techniques and programs used in accident prevention programs.
[Add to Portfolio]