BIT 265 W - Project Management
This course is designed to prepare students in planning, organizing, and executing the steps in project development. Students will develop teamwork and time-management skills to carry a project through its life cycle.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Define project management.
2. Detail the phases and processes of initiating a project.
3. Apply successful team building skills.
4. Proceed through the steps involved in the planning stage.
5. Follow steps in project control.
6. Monitor a project.
7. Work with the support systems of project management.
8. Work successfully in a team environment, using all the necessary tools to complete a project.
9. Submit weekly updates to instructor on assigned projects.
[Add to Portfolio]