BIT 260 - Introduction to Database Management
This class will explore the creation and use of databases in Microsoft Access. Students will learn how to put together and manipulate forms, reports, queries, and tables. Student will also become familiar with importing and exporting data, the creation of macros, and working with business based cases.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create and maintain database tables using business applications.
2. Perform queries and filter records.
3. Build and modify forms.
4. Create and modify reports.
5. Integrate database documents with other software.
6. Apply the above mentioned database functions to solve business requests and situations.
[Add to Portfolio]